Sunday, December 21, 2008

Our 15 year old Kenzi!

I really do love seeing all the crazy pictures that appear on my camera card when Kenzi borrows it. They have so much fun! Popular shoes... converse on her feet and her 2 bestest friends.... can you guess which ones are hers! For her birthday this year we ended up having 3 parties and I have to say it was the easiest year we have had celebrating her birthday. They were all casual and less people at one time in the house. 1st party was our Family Party including Grandma & Grandpa, Aunts & Uncles and her cousins. We had a yummy pasta bar with all sorts of pasta's, toppings and sauces. Here is her birthday dessert. We don't often have cake here, just a favorite dessert. I also had forgot to buy candles again so tealights it was. Only 5 instead of 15. I love her face of concentration trying to figure out the perfect wish....
The next party was a spa party with Shelby & Lycia. Fancy foods & treats! And pampering from my AWESOME friend Laura who came and gave all 3 girls full pedicures. What a treat for them!


Lycia patiently waiting her turn and Kenzi totally relaxed for her pampering!

All their feet without the converse shoes. Again can you guess who's feet they are?
(not sure why blogger keeps turning this photo sideways... oh well)

And a final shot of all 3 girls. Happy 15th Birthday Kenzi! Her final party was just a hangout of a few friends having fun with Rock Band and the epic movie Titanic... a few hadn't seen it so it was the choice for the night. Can't believe they got the boys to watch it. At least it wasn't a scarey movie as they all seem to love and her Mom is a whimp and would be a bad chaperone because I would be hiding up in my room so I wouldn't here the screams or see the horror!
So which of my friends likes scarey movies?
Updates on the newly painted downstairs and decorating coming soon....We are putting the fancy tree up today since we have been working on painting. Chat soon!



2 comments:

Katie said...

Happy happy Birthday, Kenzi!! How fun!! LOVE the spa party idea!

I do NOT like scary movies! Never have.

Can't wait to see your tree and newly decorated house!!

BTW~are you going to be working this week? I have something for you but wasn't sure if you were going to be down there!

Kristie said...

No scary movies for me either!

Happy Birthday Kenzi! Looks like you guys celebrated to the max!!

Merry Christmas!!